What's at Stake: Planning Your Next Camping Trip
Couple Groundgrabba Lite Screw-In Tent Stakes With These Tips for a Great Outdoor Experience!
Beautiful spring weather is at hand, and we all are longing for the outdoors. 2021 brings with it the need to breathe in the fresh air, and replenish ourselves. An outdoor excursion is a perfect way to get back to nature and fill ourselves with the satisfaction that comes with it. It is time to grab your camping gear and hit the road to your destination. Groundgrabba Lite screw-in tent stakes are an essential addition to your gear! So let's get to planning your trip with these tips for what to look for when picking your location and setting up camp.
Before You Plant Your Stakes, Pick a Well Thought Out LocationThere are many things to keep in mind as you decide where to plant your stakes and set up camp. Being thoughtful about your choice will set you up for a worry-free and enjoyable time. These tips will help you narrow down the perfect spot:
- Remember that a flat pitch is best. Avoid sloping or rocky areas.
- Be aware of your proximity to amenities such as roads, supply replenishment, and bathroom facilities.
- Look for areas with shade, while not always necessary, it is helpful in the morning hours as you wake up.
- Be aware of your surroundings, Avoid dead trees overhead, and loose earth areas around you.
- Have a water source nearby.
- If you are taking children with you, look for a play area or places to entertain them.
- Consider the amount of privacy you desire. You may not want neighbors right beside you.
- Pack Your Groundgrabba Lite Screw-in Tent Stakes to Make Set-Up Simple
Before you hit the road on your outing into camping bliss, do not forget to check that you have all the tools and supplies necessary. Items including:
- Tents and portable structures
- Sleeping bags
- Water bottles
- First-aid kit
Additionally, you will want your tent to be anchored securely. Pack your Groundgrabba Lite Screw-in Tent Stakes! The GroundGrabba portable ground anchor stake peg system is the ultimate in the swift, safe, and secure attachment of tents, tarps, and portable structures. From hard earth to sandy beaches, GroundGrabba’s revolutionary screw-in action and super-durable construction mean a shorter, smoother setup time with greater stability than conventional tent stakes. They can be set up using a portable drill with a 19 mm hex head or can be placed in by hand.
Now That You Know What's at Stake, It's Time to Get Outdoors
Now that you are geared up and know where you would like to set up camp, it is time to get outside and enjoy. If you would like your own set Groundgrabba Lite tent stakes to simplify your next tent set up, visit our shop. Let our stakes do the work, so you don't have to!