❌ Do not use in grounds where there are underground services such as but not limited to: electricity, gas, phone, data, water.
❌ Do not use GroundGrabba products for any other purpose other than ground anchoring.
❌ Not for timber, concrete, rock, bitumen, hot mix, tiles, or hard large rocky grounds.
- Misuse or abuse of GroundGrabba products can lead to injury or worse to the user or bystanders.
- Not to be used with mains powered drills.
- When using battery drills please refer to the drill manufacturers warnings and safety instructions prior to use with GroundGrabba products.
- Only use GroundGrabba products for their intended purpose of ground anchoring things such as tents and shade canopies.
- Always hold your drill firmly with both hands and use the inside of your legs as a drill guide with the drill handle in between your legs to help prevent torque twisting wrist or other injury.
- Always start your drill on the lowest torque setting.
- Use a good quality high torque drill or impact wrench.
- For hard or extremely hard grounds we recommend pre drilling a minimum of a 1/2" pilot hole to help with insertion.
- Some grounds will be impenetrable.
- Use the correct GroundGrabba for the job.