GroundGrabba Juniors make set up a snack!
Our entry level GroundGrabba Junior makes set up in medium to harder grounds quick and easy with the extra security and knowledge that they will hold up to 3X more than the old hammer-in stakes which originated thousands of years ago.
Just place your 15mm socket in your drill and drive these babies down...or out.
The 15mm hex head with its surrounding flange provides a stable platform for your drill to help reduce wobbling as you push down on your drill.
To make connecting guy ropes and spring tensioners easy check out our unique Pigtail Hooks. Once the rope or spring is connected, they won't drop off or disconnect unless you physically remove them.
If you want to hold down tarps directly to the ground or hold down your pop up gazebo that have smaller holes then The Fang is a fantastic adaptor to use.
❌ Do not use in grounds where there are underground services such as but not limited to: electricity, phone, gas, data, water.
❌ Do not use GroundGrabba products for any other purpose other than ground staking and anchoring.
❌ Not for timber, concrete, rock, bitumen, hot mix, tiles, or hard large rocky grounds.
- Misuse or abuse of GroundGrabba products can lead to injury or worse to the user or bystanders.
- Not to be used with mains powered drills.
- When using battery drills please refer to the drill manufacturers warnings and safety instructions prior to use with GroundGrabba products.
- Only use GroundGrabba products for their intended purpose of ground anchoring things such as tents and shade canopies.
- Always hold your drill firmly with both hands and use the inside of your legs as a drill guide with the drill handle in between your legs to help prevent torque twisting wrist or other injury.
- Always start your drill on the lowest torque setting. Use a good quality high torque drill or impact wrench.
- For hard or extremely hard grounds we recommend pre drilling a minimum of a 8mm pilot hole to help with insertion.
- Some grounds will be impenetrable.
- Use the correct GroundGrabba for the job.